- Created by: Hannamw
- Created on: 29-05-18 11:02
1. In a separating funnel which layer is usually on top?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a method of reducing a nitrile?
- Sn catalyst, with conc hydrochloric acid followed by sodium hydroxide
- Lithium aluminium hydride in dry ether, followed by dilute acid
- Nickel catalyst, hydrogen gas
3. What type of reaction is benzene to phenylketones?
4. What is potassium cyanide?
- Very powerful oxidising agent
- An irritant
- Toxic gas
5. Which of these is NOT a polyamide?
- Nylon 6,6