1. In which study did they view a videotaped robbery trial?
- Penningoton and Haatie
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants in Cutler?
- 94 intro psych course
- 538 intro psych course
- 800 intro psych course
3. How was the case of commonwealth of massacheuttes vs cadwell presented?
- tape recording of stimulus trial
- informative booklet
4. which study were participants paid in?
- Pennington and Hastie
5. What was the aim in Pennington and Hastie?
- To find out if story evidence summaries are true causes of final verdict decisions and the extent to which story order affects confidence in those decisions
- effect on prior convictions, how much cred of witness affects ability to ignore inadmissible evidence, to look at role of judges instructions when followed by a legal explanation
- to investigate if hearing psychological research which casts doubt on the accuracy of eyewitness testimony affects jurors decision by making them more sceptical about the testimony