1. When defence had benefit of story order guilty rate drops to what?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What condition convinced more of Cadwells guilt?
- Story order
- witness order
3. Which study were they separated by paritions
- Pennington and Hastie
4. What was the case in Pennigton and Hastie
- Commonwealth of Massucheuttes vs Cadwell
- Commonwealth of Massucheuttes vs Richards
- Commonwealth of Massucheuttes Regan
5. What was the four DV's in Pickel?
- 1) estimate of probale guilt,2) rating 10 point likert scale of how much prior conviction made guilty verdict 3) rating of cred of each witness 4) the verdict
- 1) verdict 2) attractiveness 3) cred 4) prior convictions