1. When the confederate sat at the head of the table in Nemeth and Wacthler he was perceived as?
- impolite and unreasonable
- consistent and confident
- arrogant and bossy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Nemeth and Wachtler when did the confederates exert an influence?
- when he got the last seat avaliable
- consistent and chose his seat perceived autonomous
- consistent and got seated
3. what was the victim and defendant rated on in castellow?
- 11 bipolar scales
- 3 psychometric tests
- 5 IQ tests
4. What did the groups ranged from when viewing a videotaped robbery in Cutler et al?
- 10 to 12
- 4 to 9
- 2 to 8
- 5 to 10
5. What was the case in Ross et al about?
- A single touch case