1. How much did the confederate suggest when everyone else said $10,000-$25,000
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the case in Ross et al about?
- A single touch case
3. What order of testimony gives a persuasive effect?
4. When is the confority disrupted?
- when a stooge disrupts the conformity and gives a different answer to the rest
- when everyone says the wrong answer
- when everyone says the right answer
5. What did the groups ranged from when viewing a videotaped robbery in Cutler et al?
- 2 to 8
- 4 to 9
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 12