1. what was the victim and defendant rated on in castellow?
- 5 IQ tests
- 11 bipolar scales
- 3 psychometric tests
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was more likely to be able to ignore inadmissible evidence?
- those who received no legal explanation
- those who received a legal explanation
3. How many participants were paid to take part in Pennington and Hastie
- 130 from Northwestern and Chicago uni
- 100 from Northwestern and Chicago uni
- 546 from Northwestern and Chicago uni
- 58 from Northwestern and Chicago uni
4. When is the confority disrupted?
- when a stooge disrupts the conformity and gives a different answer to the rest
- when everyone says the wrong answer
- when everyone says the right answer
5. How was Ross et al set up?
- a song
- A mock trial, a professional film crew recorded actors
- an audiotape