1. What did the groups ranged from when viewing a videotaped robbery in Cutler et al?
- 2 to 8
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 12
- 4 to 9
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the confederate sat at the head of the table in Nemeth and Wacthler he was perceived as?
- consistent and confident
- arrogant and bossy
- impolite and unreasonable
3. Who was more likely to be able to ignore inadmissible evidence?
- those who received no legal explanation
- those who received a legal explanation
4. What gender gave the most guilty verdicts to the father in Ross et al?
5. In Nemeth and Wachtler when did the confederates exert an influence?
- when he got the last seat avaliable
- consistent and chose his seat perceived autonomous
- consistent and got seated