1. What gender gave the most guilty verdicts to the father in Ross et al?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was Ross et al set up?
- a song
- A mock trial, a professional film crew recorded actors
- an audiotape
3. What order of testimony gives a persuasive effect?
4. When Murdoch used word lists which words were more likely to be recalled?
- first (primary)
- recency (last)
5. what was the victim and defendant rated on in castellow?
- 11 bipolar scales
- 3 psychometric tests
- 5 IQ tests