1. How many participants were in Castellow?
- 71m 74f
- 112 f 18m
- 50f 50m
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the confederate sat at the head of the table in Nemeth and Wacthler he was perceived as?
- impolite and unreasonable
- consistent and confident
- arrogant and bossy
3. What percentage conformity did Asch find when investigating Majority Influence?
4. What was the case in Ross et al about?
- A single touch case
5. How many college students from an intro psychology class were in Ross et al?