1. Who researched the effects introducing inadmissible evidence?
- Pennington and Hastie
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who researched the effects of minority influence?
3. Who researched the effects of attractiveness? (Halo Effect)
- Penrod and Cutler
4. What did Castellow find?
- Child testified in front of the defendant - 51% guilty verdicts. Child testidfied behind a shield - 46% guilty verdicts. Child testified via video - 49% guilty verdicts.
- Attractive defendant - 56% guilty verdicts. Attractive victim - 77% guilty verdicts.
- 100% confidence - 67% guilty verdicts. 80% confidence - 60% guilty verdicts.
5. What did Moscovici find?
- In the consistent group, 8.4% conformed and in the inconsistent group, 1.25% conformed. In the control 0.25% conformed.
- Three stages of decision making: 1) Orientation 2) Open Conflict 3) Reconciliation
- 75% conformed once, 5% conformed everytime, 25% didn't conform at all.