1. What does the tri-murti mean?
- Love God
- many Gods
- 3 images
- Three meals
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the Shroud of Turin shows how old it is?
- Old food
- Pollen traces
- Dried blood
- Dust particles
3. In a Hindu temple, what is a Gopuram?
- Main prayer hall
- A special gateway and/or tower
- Tray of foods and smells
- Image of deity
4. When did the Pentecost occur
- One year after He died
- 10 days after Jesus' ascension
- The day Jesus died
- The day Jesus was born
5. What is the Immaculate Conception?
- Jesus dying
- Mary being born perfect and clean
- Mary dying and being raised up to heaven
- Mary giving birth to Jesus