1. Define repentance.
- to feel no regret for a crime you have committed.
- to recognise you have done wrong and be truly sorry.
- to recognise you have done wrong.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the main arguments FOR capital punishment?
- 'An eye for an eye, a life for a life', it's a deterrent and to protect society from the dangerous.
- Some people just need to be killed and we need to do something about overpopulation.
- Criminals are bad.
3. Define 'nirvair'
- Be without hatred
- Defend those who has been discriminated and prejudiced against.
4. Why do crimes threaten sanctity of life?
- They destroy what God has made.
- They don't threaten sanctity of life - it is a separate subject
5. What are Amnesty International's views on capital punishment?
- No views
- Strongly oppose it
- Agree with it