1. Define repentance.
- to recognise you have done wrong and be truly sorry.
- to recognise you have done wrong.
- to feel no regret for a crime you have committed.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do religious believers feel crimes should be punished?
3. Which religion says 'love thy neighbour'?
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
4. What are Amnesty International's views on capital punishment?
- Strongly oppose it
- Agree with it
- No views
5. Why do crimes threaten sanctity of life?
- They destroy what God has made.
- They don't threaten sanctity of life - it is a separate subject