1. Define repentance.
- to recognise you have done wrong and be truly sorry.
- to recognise you have done wrong.
- to feel no regret for a crime you have committed.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do crimes threaten sanctity of life?
- They destroy what God has made.
- They don't threaten sanctity of life - it is a separate subject
3. What are the main arguments FOR capital punishment?
- 'An eye for an eye, a life for a life', it's a deterrent and to protect society from the dangerous.
- Some people just need to be killed and we need to do something about overpopulation.
- Criminals are bad.
4. What are the main arguments AGAINST capital punishment?
- Retribution is uncivilised, innocent people could be convicted and all life is sacred.
- It kills people.
5. Which religion says 'love thy neighbour'?
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster