1. Temperature is a measure of...
- stored energy
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does convection occur?
- It occurs when the more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler one- they take their heat energy with them.
- It occurs when the less energetic particles get hit by the more energetic particles, making the more energetic particles become less energetic like the less energetic ones.
3. Heat is a measure of...
- Boiling energy
- Stored heat
4. What is conduction of heat?
- The process when vibrating particles pass on extra kinetic energy to neighbouring particles.
- The process when hot particles pass on heat energy to neighbouring particles.
- The process when hot particles pass vibrate, so they become cold but the particle next to them becomes hot, and they destroy their neighbouring particle.
5. In what state does convection occur?
- It solids, liquids and gases.
- In gases and liquids.
- In solids and gases.
- It liquids and solids.