1. When does convection occur?
- It occurs when the more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler one- they take their heat energy with them.
- It occurs when the less energetic particles get hit by the more energetic particles, making the more energetic particles become less energetic like the less energetic ones.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what state does convection occur?
- It liquids and solids.
- In solids and gases.
- In gases and liquids.
- It solids, liquids and gases.
3. What type of objects emits radiation?
- All objects emit radiation.
- Only hot liquids emit radiation.
- Only hot objects emit radiation.
- Only poisonous gases emit radiation.
4. Temperature is a measure of...
- stored energy
5. What is Specific latent heat?
- The energy needed to change the heat of water
- The energy needed to change state.
- The amount of energy stuff can store