1. In what state does convection occur?
- It liquids and solids.
- In gases and liquids.
- It solids, liquids and gases.
- In solids and gases.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does convection occur?
- It occurs when the more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler one- they take their heat energy with them.
- It occurs when the less energetic particles get hit by the more energetic particles, making the more energetic particles become less energetic like the less energetic ones.
3. What is Specific latent heat?
- The energy needed to change state.
- The amount of energy stuff can store
- The energy needed to change the heat of water
4. What type of objects emits radiation?
- Only hot liquids emit radiation.
- All objects emit radiation.
- Only poisonous gases emit radiation.
- Only hot objects emit radiation.
5. Heat is a measure of...
- Stored heat
- Boiling energy