1. When does convection occur?
- It occurs when the more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler one- they take their heat energy with them.
- It occurs when the less energetic particles get hit by the more energetic particles, making the more energetic particles become less energetic like the less energetic ones.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Specific Heat Capacity tell you?
- How much heat stuff can store
- How much energy stuff can store
- How much hot water stuff can store
- How many particles stuff can store
3. What is Specific latent heat?
- The energy needed to change state.
- The amount of energy stuff can store
- The energy needed to change the heat of water
4. In what state does convection occur?
- In gases and liquids.
- In solids and gases.
- It solids, liquids and gases.
- It liquids and solids.
5. Heat is a measure of...
- Stored heat
- Boiling energy