1. What type of objects emits radiation?
- Only hot liquids emit radiation.
- All objects emit radiation.
- Only poisonous gases emit radiation.
- Only hot objects emit radiation.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what state does convection occur?
- It solids, liquids and gases.
- In gases and liquids.
- In solids and gases.
- It liquids and solids.
3. Temperature is a measure of...
- stored energy
4. Heat is a measure of...
- Boiling energy
- Stored heat
5. What is Specific latent heat?
- The energy needed to change the heat of water
- The energy needed to change state.
- The amount of energy stuff can store