1. What is conduction of heat?
- The process when vibrating particles pass on extra kinetic energy to neighbouring particles.
- The process when hot particles pass on heat energy to neighbouring particles.
- The process when hot particles pass vibrate, so they become cold but the particle next to them becomes hot, and they destroy their neighbouring particle.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Specific latent heat?
- The energy needed to change the heat of water
- The energy needed to change state.
- The amount of energy stuff can store
3. What type of objects emits radiation?
- Only hot liquids emit radiation.
- Only hot objects emit radiation.
- All objects emit radiation.
- Only poisonous gases emit radiation.
4. What does Specific Heat Capacity tell you?
- How many particles stuff can store
- How much energy stuff can store
- How much heat stuff can store
- How much hot water stuff can store
5. When does convection occur?
- It occurs when the more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler one- they take their heat energy with them.
- It occurs when the less energetic particles get hit by the more energetic particles, making the more energetic particles become less energetic like the less energetic ones.