1. Temperature is a measure of...
- stored energy
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Specific Heat Capacity tell you?
- How many particles stuff can store
- How much energy stuff can store
- How much heat stuff can store
- How much hot water stuff can store
3. What is conduction of heat?
- The process when vibrating particles pass on extra kinetic energy to neighbouring particles.
- The process when hot particles pass on heat energy to neighbouring particles.
- The process when hot particles pass vibrate, so they become cold but the particle next to them becomes hot, and they destroy their neighbouring particle.
4. Heat is a measure of...
- Stored heat
- Boiling energy
5. In what state does convection occur?
- It liquids and solids.
- In gases and liquids.
- It solids, liquids and gases.
- In solids and gases.