1. What instruments feature in the Lal Tanwar version?
- Bansuri, shruti box, esraj and tabla.
- Voice (male), sarod, sarangi, pakhawaj and tabla.
- Sitar (melody), tabla (rhythm) and tambura (drone).
- Conch shell
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 2 beat patterns are used in the Shankar version?
- Jhaptal and Tintal
- Ektal tal and Rupak tal
- Keherwa tal and VanessaAnnHudgens Tal
3. What is the structure of Rag Desh?
- Intro, Verse 1, Bridge, Chorus, Outro.
- Alap, Gat/Bandish.
- Alap, Bandish.
- Gat, Bandish.
4. Why is there no harmony?
- Because the soloist is the main feature
- Because it is atonal
- Because they basically cba
- Because the main part is played by the tabla
5. What is a chand?
- Triplet rhythm patterns.
- It is 3 repeated patterns to mark the end of a song.
- Nickname for people called 'Chandler'