1. The structure of Gorn and Wertheimer's version of Rag Desh is Alap, ____ 1 and ____ 2
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. This version only has two sections. The Alap and the:
3. Rag Desh is associated with the late evening and _________ season.
4. 'Mhara janam maran' is performed by Chiranji Lal Tanwar. He is accompanied by the sarod, the sarangi, the pakhawaj, the tabla and a small pair of cymbals. This piece uses an ___ beat cycle called the keherwa tal.
5. The last version of Rag Desh is performed by Steve Gorn and Benjy Wertheimer. They are _________ musicians.