1. The two tals used in Rag Desh are the Jhaptal and the Tintal. The Jhaptal is a 10 beat cycle and the Tintal is a ___ beat cycle.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Performances of a rag are usually in 3 parts, progressing from slow to fast tempo. These sections are (in this order):
- Jhalla, Alap, Gat.
- Alap, Gat, Jhalla.
- Section 1, Section 2, Section 3.
- Jhalla, Gat, Alap.
3. Towards the end of the gat, the tempo:
4. This version only has two sections. The Alap and the:
5. Anoushka Shankar performs Rag Desh. She plays the: