1. What is the tempo in an Alap section?
- Slow and meditative
- Ridiculously fast I can't even explain
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the instrumentation in 'Mhara janam maran' by Chiranji Lal Tanwar?
- Voice, sarangi, sarod, pakhawaj, cymbals and tabla
- Voice, tambura and tabla
- Voice, bansuri, sitar, tabla and saranji
- Voice, tambura, esraji, sarod, cymbals and tabla
3. What is sliding between the notes called on a sitar?
- Tintal or Teental
- Mind or Meend
4. What are the fast, scale-like patterns played on the sitar called?
5. What is the instrumentation in the Anoushka Shankar version?
- Sarod, Tabla
- Sarod, Tabla and Tambura
- Sitar and Tabla
- Sitar, Tabla and Tambura