1. What is sliding between the notes called on a sitar?
- Mind or Meend
- Tintal or Teental
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the instrumentation in the version by Benjy Wertheimer and Steve Gorn?
- Esraj, tabla, bansuri and sitar
- Esraj, tabla, bansuri and tambura
- Esraj, tabla and bansuri
- Esraj, tabla, bansuri and sarod
3. What is the first beat of the rhythmic cycle called?
4. Which musical tradition does the set work come from?
- Eastern India/the Esraji tradition
- Western India/the Sarangi tradition
- Northern India/the Hindustani tration
- Southern India/the Carnatic tration
5. How is Indian music learnt?
- The Gharana system
- Written notation on manuscript paper