1. What is the tempo in an Alap section?
- Ridiculously fast I can't even explain
- Slow and meditative
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which musical tradition does the set work come from?
- Northern India/the Hindustani tration
- Southern India/the Carnatic tration
- Eastern India/the Esraji tradition
- Western India/the Sarangi tradition
3. What are the fast, scale-like patterns played on the sitar called?
4. What is the rasa of Rag Desh?
- Evening, Monsoon season, devotion
- Evening, Monsoon season, sadness
- Morning, Monsoon season, devotion
- Evening, Drought season, devotion
5. What is the instrumentation in the Anoushka Shankar version?
- Sarod, Tabla and Tambura
- Sitar and Tabla
- Sarod, Tabla
- Sitar, Tabla and Tambura