1. What is the instrumentation in the Anoushka Shankar version?
- Sitar and Tabla
- Sitar, Tabla and Tambura
- Sarod, Tabla
- Sarod, Tabla and Tambura
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first beat of the rhythmic cycle called?
3. What is the instrumentation in the version by Benjy Wertheimer and Steve Gorn?
- Esraj, tabla, bansuri and tambura
- Esraj, tabla and bansuri
- Esraj, tabla, bansuri and sitar
- Esraj, tabla, bansuri and sarod
4. What are the names of the four sections in a traditional raga performance?
- Jhor, Januar, Vader, Gat/Banishd
- Alap, Jhor, Jhalla, Gat/Bandish
- Alap, Jhanda, Jhalla, Gat/Bandish
- Introduction, A, B, Coda
5. What is the cyclic rhythm pattern called?
- The Tan
- The Tambura
- The Tala
- The Tabla