1. What is a Bansuri?
- A small wooden flute with finger holes instead of keys
- A metal flute
- A small wooden flute with keys instead of key holes
- A large flute
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Tanbura
- Small high pitched drum
- One main string and plays the drone
- Two main strings and plays the drone
- A large flat drum
3. What is a Sitar?
- Has lots of strings and no frets
- Has 2 strings and plays the drone
- Has lots of strings and frets, plays the main melody
- Has one string and many frets
4. What is a Singer?
- A vocalist
- A violin effect
- A drum
- A flute
5. What is a Tabla?
- Two small drums, one wood one metal
- Two large drums, one metal one wooden
- Small wooden drum
- Two metal drums