1. What is a Shenai?
- An indian oboe and has two reeds
- A flute with no keys
- An indian flute
- An indian oboe and has one reed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Sarod?
- Smaller and lower than the sitar, has no frets
- Bigger then the sitar and has frets
- Smaller and lower than the sitar, has frets
- Bigger then the sitar
3. What is a Sitar?
- Has lots of strings and frets, plays the main melody
- Has lots of strings and no frets
- Has 2 strings and plays the drone
- Has one string and many frets
4. What is an Esraj?
- Large low pitched drum
- Uses a bow and has frets
- Is a small high pitched drum
- Uses a bow and has no frets
5. What is a Tabla?
- Two large drums, one metal one wooden
- Two small drums, one wood one metal
- Two metal drums
- Small wooden drum