1. What is a Tanbura
- A large flat drum
- Two main strings and plays the drone
- One main string and plays the drone
- Small high pitched drum
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Bansuri?
- A metal flute
- A small wooden flute with finger holes instead of keys
- A large flute
- A small wooden flute with keys instead of key holes
3. What is a Sitar?
- Has one string and many frets
- Has lots of strings and no frets
- Has lots of strings and frets, plays the main melody
- Has 2 strings and plays the drone
4. What is an Esraj?
- Uses a bow and has frets
- Large low pitched drum
- Uses a bow and has no frets
- Is a small high pitched drum
5. What is a Saranghi?
- Large deep drum
- Smaller then a sitar and uses a bow
- Is only plucked
- Bigger then a sitar