1. What is an 'Isotope?'
- A form of an element which has different neutrons to the most commonly found form.
- Different form of radioactive elements
- Radioactive decay
- Ionising radiation that emits gamma radiation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the weight of an Electron?
3. The amount of radiation emitted is dependant on...
- The amount of the radioactive element present
- How ionising it is
- The half-life of the atom
4. What is alpha radiation?
- Small, low ionising and can't pass through the skin
- Large, low ionising and can't pass through the skin
- Large, highly ionising and can't pass through the skin
- Small, highly ionising and can pass through the skin
5. What is the method called for treating cancer with radiation?
- PET scan