1. On a paper thickness guage, what will happen to the radiation if the sheet becomes thicker?
- It will emit gamma radiation
- It will decay
- It will decrease
- It will increase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What radiation is used to treat cancer?
- Alpha and Beta
- Beta and Gamma
3. What range (in air) does Beta have?
4. Why is food zapped with gamma last?
- So that the person won't be exposed to radiation
- So that there's no microorgansims
- So that other bacterium don't get in and multiply
- So that it decreases the chance of other microbes multiplying
5. What do film badges do?
- Detects radiation
- Shield people who work with radiation
- Monitor radiation
- Treat radiation sickness