1. What is the main isotope in food?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the weight of an Electron?
3. On a paper thickness guage, what will happen to the radiation if the sheet becomes thicker?
- It will emit gamma radiation
- It will decay
- It will decrease
- It will increase
4. What is a Hazard?
- Anything which may cause harm
- Chance that someone could be harmed
- Something which introduces risks
- Something which may bring harm to the person
5. What does ionising radiation do?
- Splits up atoms
- Adds electrons and forms and negative atom
- Knocks out electrons from atoms and forms a positive ion.
- Adds neutrons and loses charge.