1. The amount of radiation emitted is dependant on...
- How ionising it is
- The amount of the radioactive element present
- The half-life of the atom
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does ionising radiation do?
- Adds neutrons and loses charge.
- Knocks out electrons from atoms and forms a positive ion.
- Adds electrons and forms and negative atom
- Splits up atoms
3. Beta and Gamma are...
- Highly ionising
- Highly penetrating
- More harmful than alpha
4. What is the weight of an Electron?
5. What do PET scans for active cancers detect?
- What type of cancer it is
- Gamma radiation
- Increased Glucose