1. What frequencey do gamma rays have?
- Very Low
- Very High
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does low-intensity radiation do?
- Cause cell mutations that lead to cancer
- Make negative ions
- Cause cancer
- Penetrate Skin
3. What holds protons and neutrons in the nucleus together?
- Strong Bonds
- A strong nuclear force
- An electrostatic force
- Ionic Bonding
4. What is the weight of an Electron?
5. What does the activity of a radioactive sample depend on?
- Number of unstable nuclei present
- The half-life of the element
- How unstable the nucleus is
- The number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus