1. What force attracts the protons and neutrons?
- Nuclear bonds
- Strong Nuclear Force
- Electrostatic Force
- Nuclear Force
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to alpha particles passing close to a nucleus?
- They are deflected
- They repel
- They bounce back
- They pass through
3. What does low-intensity radiation do?
- Make negative ions
- Cause cell mutations that lead to cancer
- Penetrate Skin
- Cause cancer
4. What is the half-life of a radioisotope?
- The amount of half the radiation to decay.
- The time taken for the atoms to decay
- The time taken for half of all the atoms to decay
- Half of the time taken for the atoms to decay.
5. What is radiation measured in?
- Decay per second