1. Why is food zapped with gamma last?
- So that there's no microorgansims
- So that other bacterium don't get in and multiply
- So that the person won't be exposed to radiation
- So that it decreases the chance of other microbes multiplying
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main isotope in food?
- Combines nuclei
- Makes heavier nuclei
- Causes an atom to split
- Adds more protons
4. What holds protons and neutrons in the nucleus together?
- A strong nuclear force
- An electrostatic force
- Strong Bonds
- Ionic Bonding
5. What is a Hazard?
- Something which introduces risks
- Anything which may cause harm
- Chance that someone could be harmed
- Something which may bring harm to the person