1. What is Radiation?
- ionizing radiation
- Infrared (IR) is invisible radiant energy.
- the emission of energy as electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic particles, especially high-energy particles which cause ionization.
- divergence out from a central point, in particular evolution from an ancestral animal or plant group into a variety of new forms.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Solids are
- Objects with particles that are free to move.
- Objects with particles that are touching
- Objects with no particles
- Objects with particles that can move past each other
3. What surfaces absorb Infared Radiation
- Dark Matt White
- Shiny White
- Dark Matt
4. Whats surfaces reflect Infrared Radiation
- Matt Silver
- Black White
- Gloss White Silver
- White Silver
5. Convection is the main form of heat transfer in
- Liquids and Gases
- Solids,Liquids and Gases
- Gases and Solids