1. Which emotion towards blacks has replaced beliefs about biological inferiority?
- anger at perceived work ethic
- racial resentment
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the vote would Obama have won if ethnocentrism had not played a role, compared with the 53.7% he did win?
3. Who found that ethnocentrism contributed strongly to the outcome of the 2008 American Presidential election?
- Kam and Kinder
- Banks and Valentino
4. Who argues that the link between specific events (e.g. terrorist attacks) and attitudes towards immigrants is mostly anecdotal?
5. Which of the following is not a mediating factor in the determination of attitudes towards immigrants
- current economic climate
- group size
- similarity of culture to native
- professions of immigrants
- extent of integration