1. Which emotion towards blacks has replaced beliefs about biological inferiority?
- racial resentment
- anger at perceived work ethic
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a mediating factor in the determination of attitudes towards immigrants
- professions of immigrants
- group size
- extent of integration
- current economic climate
- similarity of culture to native
3. What percentage of the vote would Obama have won if ethnocentrism had not played a role, compared with the 53.7% he did win?
4. Who describes the need for 'acquaintance potential' in integration of immigrants?
5. Who found that ethnocentrism contributed strongly to the outcome of the 2008 American Presidential election?
- Kam and Kinder
- Banks and Valentino