1. What percentage of the vote would Obama have won if ethnocentrism had not played a role, compared with the 53.7% he did win?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which emotion towards blacks has replaced beliefs about biological inferiority?
- racial resentment
- anger at perceived work ethic
3. Who found that ethnocentrism contributed strongly to the outcome of the 2008 American Presidential election?
- Kam and Kinder
- Banks and Valentino
4. Who said 'members of all human groups believe that their way of doing things are superior to the way that they are done elsewhere' in describing ethnocentrism?
5. Who argues that the link between specific events (e.g. terrorist attacks) and attitudes towards immigrants is mostly anecdotal?