1. Who found that ethnocentrism contributed strongly to the outcome of the 2008 American Presidential election?
- Kam and Kinder
- Banks and Valentino
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which emotion towards blacks has replaced beliefs about biological inferiority?
- racial resentment
- anger at perceived work ethic
3. Who argues that the link between specific events (e.g. terrorist attacks) and attitudes towards immigrants is mostly anecdotal?
4. Which of the following is not a mediating factor in the determination of attitudes towards immigrants
- current economic climate
- professions of immigrants
- similarity of culture to native
- extent of integration
- group size
5. Who describes the need for 'acquaintance potential' in integration of immigrants?