1. Who found that ethnocentrism contributed strongly to the outcome of the 2008 American Presidential election?
- Kam and Kinder
- Banks and Valentino
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who describes the need for 'acquaintance potential' in integration of immigrants?
3. Which of the following is not a mediating factor in the determination of attitudes towards immigrants
- current economic climate
- professions of immigrants
- similarity of culture to native
- extent of integration
- group size
4. Who said 'members of all human groups believe that their way of doing things are superior to the way that they are done elsewhere' in describing ethnocentrism?
5. Who argues that the link between specific events (e.g. terrorist attacks) and attitudes towards immigrants is mostly anecdotal?