1. Who said 'members of all human groups believe that their way of doing things are superior to the way that they are done elsewhere' in describing ethnocentrism?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who describes the need for 'acquaintance potential' in integration of immigrants?
3. Who found that ethnocentrism contributed strongly to the outcome of the 2008 American Presidential election?
- Kam and Kinder
- Banks and Valentino
4. What percentage of the vote would Obama have won if ethnocentrism had not played a role, compared with the 53.7% he did win?
5. Which of the following is not a mediating factor in the determination of attitudes towards immigrants
- professions of immigrants
- similarity of culture to native
- group size
- current economic climate
- extent of integration