1. Who argues that the link between specific events (e.g. terrorist attacks) and attitudes towards immigrants is mostly anecdotal?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who describes the need for 'acquaintance potential' in integration of immigrants?
3. Who said 'members of all human groups believe that their way of doing things are superior to the way that they are done elsewhere' in describing ethnocentrism?
4. Who finds that symbolic racism in the US has replaced old-fashioned racism among whites in the USA?
- Banks and Valentino
- Kam and Kinder
5. What percentage of the vote would Obama have won if ethnocentrism had not played a role, compared with the 53.7% he did win?