1. Which of the following is not a mediating factor in the determination of attitudes towards immigrants
- extent of integration
- similarity of culture to native
- professions of immigrants
- current economic climate
- group size
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the vote would Obama have won if ethnocentrism had not played a role, compared with the 53.7% he did win?
3. Who finds that symbolic racism in the US has replaced old-fashioned racism among whites in the USA?
- Banks and Valentino
- Kam and Kinder
4. Who argues that the link between specific events (e.g. terrorist attacks) and attitudes towards immigrants is mostly anecdotal?
5. Who describes the need for 'acquaintance potential' in integration of immigrants?