1. Which influential leader states that racism has historically been a banner to justify the enterprises of expansion, conquest, colonisation and domination and has walked hand in hand with intolerance injustice and violence?
- George Bush
- Martin Luther King
- Rigoberta Mechu Tum the Guatamalan Indigeneous Leader
- Barack Obama
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Calvert and Calvert identify that?
- Ethnic group is now a word more commonly used referring to a social group held together by kinship and culture/religion
- Using racial terms can be insensitive
- Ethnic group is a word less commonly used because some find it offensive
- Racism happens on a secular basis
3. The stolen generation refers to?
- Mixed race aboriginal children forcibly taken from biological parents and given to white adoptive families in Australia and examples in other countries
- Children murdered due to Homicide
- The taking over of indigenous areas resulting in deaths and reduction of population
- The impact of war on the young generation
4. Which conservative MP was sacked in 2002 for making a racist gag at an after dinner speech involving a Pakistani?
- Phillip Davies
- Ann Winterton
- Adrian Summers
- Ann Wolfton
5. Who states that ‘racism is a multidimensional complex system of power and powerlessness’?
- Burke and Harrison
- Clements and Spinks
- Calvert and Calvert