1. Which poet created the poem ‘whitey on the moon’?
- Rudyard Kipling
- Gill Scott-Heron
- Lord Byron
- William Shakespeare
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The stolen generation refers to?
- Mixed race aboriginal children forcibly taken from biological parents and given to white adoptive families in Australia and examples in other countries
- Children murdered due to Homicide
- The taking over of indigenous areas resulting in deaths and reduction of population
- The impact of war on the young generation
3. Who states that ‘racism is a multidimensional complex system of power and powerlessness’?
- Burke and Harrison
- Calvert and Calvert
- Clements and Spinks
4. Which influential leader states that racism has historically been a banner to justify the enterprises of expansion, conquest, colonisation and domination and has walked hand in hand with intolerance injustice and violence?
- Barack Obama
- George Bush
- Rigoberta Mechu Tum the Guatamalan Indigeneous Leader
- Martin Luther King
5. The Greensboro four involving Ezell Blair, David Richmond, Franklin McCain and Joseph Mcneil took place where and when?
- Weatherspoon’s Greensboro on 9th of January 1961
- Café Chicago 8th June 1963
- FW Woolworths store in Greensboro on the 1st of February 1960
- Selfridges store Chicago on the 2nd of July 1965