1. Who states the following definition of an indigenous person ‘of those who inhabited a country or geographical region at the time when people of different cultures or ethnic origins arrived. The new arrivals later became dominant…’
- The Equality Act 2010
- United Nations
- United Nations conventions on the rights of the child
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Greensboro four involving Ezell Blair, David Richmond, Franklin McCain and Joseph Mcneil took place where and when?
- FW Woolworths store in Greensboro on the 1st of February 1960
- Café Chicago 8th June 1963
- Selfridges store Chicago on the 2nd of July 1965
- Weatherspoon’s Greensboro on 9th of January 1961
3. When was the Abolition of the Slave trade act?
- 25th of March 1807
- 14th of August 1800
- 1st of December 1805
- 8th of April 1800
4. Who states that ‘racism is a multidimensional complex system of power and powerlessness’?
- Calvert and Calvert
- Burke and Harrison
- Clements and Spinks
5. Which conservative MP was sacked in 2002 for making a racist gag at an after dinner speech involving a Pakistani?
- Ann Winterton
- Ann Wolfton
- Adrian Summers
- Phillip Davies