1. Which poet created the poem ‘whitey on the moon’?
- Rudyard Kipling
- William Shakespeare
- Gill Scott-Heron
- Lord Byron
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Article 1 of the United Nations declaration of Human rights identifies which of the following?
- ‘All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.’
- ‘Discrimination should not take place in a just and equal society.’
- ‘No human being should be subject to discrimination based on race.’
- ‘The rights of all individuals should be equal’
3. Who states the following definition of an indigenous person ‘of those who inhabited a country or geographical region at the time when people of different cultures or ethnic origins arrived. The new arrivals later became dominant…’
- United Nations conventions on the rights of the child
- United Nations
- The Equality Act 2010
4. Who states that ‘racism is a multidimensional complex system of power and powerlessness’?
- Burke and Harrison
- Calvert and Calvert
- Clements and Spinks
5. The stolen generation refers to?
- The taking over of indigenous areas resulting in deaths and reduction of population
- The impact of war on the young generation
- Mixed race aboriginal children forcibly taken from biological parents and given to white adoptive families in Australia and examples in other countries
- Children murdered due to Homicide