1. Who states the following definition of an indigenous person ‘of those who inhabited a country or geographical region at the time when people of different cultures or ethnic origins arrived. The new arrivals later became dominant…’
- The Equality Act 2010
- United Nations
- United Nations conventions on the rights of the child
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Greensboro four involving Ezell Blair, David Richmond, Franklin McCain and Joseph Mcneil took place where and when?
- Weatherspoon’s Greensboro on 9th of January 1961
- FW Woolworths store in Greensboro on the 1st of February 1960
- Selfridges store Chicago on the 2nd of July 1965
- Café Chicago 8th June 1963
3. Article 1 of the United Nations declaration of Human rights identifies which of the following?
- ‘All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.’
- ‘Discrimination should not take place in a just and equal society.’
- ‘No human being should be subject to discrimination based on race.’
- ‘The rights of all individuals should be equal’
4. Which poet created the poem ‘whitey on the moon’?
- Gill Scott-Heron
- Lord Byron
- Rudyard Kipling
- William Shakespeare
5. Which influential leader states that racism has historically been a banner to justify the enterprises of expansion, conquest, colonisation and domination and has walked hand in hand with intolerance injustice and violence?
- George Bush
- Martin Luther King
- Rigoberta Mechu Tum the Guatamalan Indigeneous Leader
- Barack Obama