1. The stolen generation refers to?
- Mixed race aboriginal children forcibly taken from biological parents and given to white adoptive families in Australia and examples in other countries
- Children murdered due to Homicide
- The taking over of indigenous areas resulting in deaths and reduction of population
- The impact of war on the young generation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. 10) In what year did Portugal declare war against all non-Christians?
3. Strange fruit is a song by?
- Nina Simona
- The sugar babes
- Frank Sinatra
- Edith Piaf
4. Which influential leader states that racism has historically been a banner to justify the enterprises of expansion, conquest, colonisation and domination and has walked hand in hand with intolerance injustice and violence?
- Rigoberta Mechu Tum the Guatamalan Indigeneous Leader
- Martin Luther King
- Barack Obama
- George Bush
5. Who states the following definition of an indigenous person ‘of those who inhabited a country or geographical region at the time when people of different cultures or ethnic origins arrived. The new arrivals later became dominant…’
- United Nations conventions on the rights of the child
- United Nations
- The Equality Act 2010