1. Which poet created the poem ‘whitey on the moon’?
- Rudyard Kipling
- Gill Scott-Heron
- Lord Byron
- William Shakespeare
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Abolition of the Slave trade act?
- 8th of April 1800
- 14th of August 1800
- 25th of March 1807
- 1st of December 1805
3. Calvert and Calvert identify that?
- Ethnic group is a word less commonly used because some find it offensive
- Racism happens on a secular basis
- Ethnic group is now a word more commonly used referring to a social group held together by kinship and culture/religion
- Using racial terms can be insensitive
4. The Greensboro four involving Ezell Blair, David Richmond, Franklin McCain and Joseph Mcneil took place where and when?
- Café Chicago 8th June 1963
- Selfridges store Chicago on the 2nd of July 1965
- FW Woolworths store in Greensboro on the 1st of February 1960
- Weatherspoon’s Greensboro on 9th of January 1961
5. Who states that ‘racism is a multidimensional complex system of power and powerlessness’?
- Calvert and Calvert
- Burke and Harrison
- Clements and Spinks