1. When was the Abolition of the Slave trade act?
- 8th of April 1800
- 14th of August 1800
- 25th of March 1807
- 1st of December 1805
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Calvert and Calvert identify that?
- Racism happens on a secular basis
- Ethnic group is now a word more commonly used referring to a social group held together by kinship and culture/religion
- Ethnic group is a word less commonly used because some find it offensive
- Using racial terms can be insensitive
3. Which conservative MP was sacked in 2002 for making a racist gag at an after dinner speech involving a Pakistani?
- Ann Winterton
- Phillip Davies
- Ann Wolfton
- Adrian Summers
4. 10) In what year did Portugal declare war against all non-Christians?
5. The stolen generation refers to?
- Mixed race aboriginal children forcibly taken from biological parents and given to white adoptive families in Australia and examples in other countries
- The impact of war on the young generation
- Children murdered due to Homicide
- The taking over of indigenous areas resulting in deaths and reduction of population