1. 'I dabbled among the ______'
- damps of the grave
- unhallowed damps of the grave
- damps of my laboratory
- unhallowed damps of the streets
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'I ought to be _____'
- thy adam
- thy own
3. 'A new species would _______'
- destroy me
- bless me it's god
- bless me its creator
- worship me its god
4. 'black and ____ sky'
5. 'I was tempted to _____'
- plunge into the submerging lake
- plunge into the depths of the silent lake
- plunge into the silent lake
- through myself into the unhallowed lake