1. what is the asteroids belt and where it locates?
- it is thought to be the remains of a planet that failed to form when the solar system was formed, and it lies between mars and jupiter.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the form and shape of pillow lavas?
- rectangular structures
- pillow and bulbous shape(rounded structures)
- bulbous shape(hexagonal structures)
3. At what depth do S waves stop moving?
- 2900 km
- 3000 km
4. where is thought to be the heat source of Io?
- tidal heating-the result of the enormous gravity field of jupiter
- the enormous gravity field of jupiter
5. what happens to the convection cells near a convergent plate boundary?
- when the two of the lateral currents meet at the subduction zone one or both start to sink as they are much more cooler and denser
- when the two of the lateral currents move apart at the subduction zone one or both start to sink as they are much more cooler and denser