1. where is the ring of fire and what is it?
- in the pacific ocean, and they are chain of volcanic islands
- a chain of volcanoes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the big bang?
- điểm là tất cả vật chất và năng lượng được nén vào một tỷ không gian lần nhỏ hơn so với một proton.
- the point were all matter and energy was compressed into a space billions of times smaller than a proton.
- the point in time were all matter was created
3. What is the scale called that is measured on the observed intensity of an Earthquake?
4. what is a magnetic anomaly?
- is a value for the earth's magnetic field that is different from the expected value.
- is ancient magnetism preserved in rocks
5. what does the richter scale measure?
- the magnitude of the earthquake by recording the amplitude of the earthquake waves.
- intensity of an Earthquake?