1. what is the average age of the continental crust?
- 4 billion years
- 4.4 billion years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the big bang?
- điểm là tất cả vật chất và năng lượng được nén vào một tỷ không gian lần nhỏ hơn so với một proton.
- the point were all matter and energy was compressed into a space billions of times smaller than a proton.
- the point in time were all matter was created
3. what is the method of dating used by geologists?
- datación radiométrica
- radiometric dating
- datação radiométrica
- радиометрикї знакомств
4. where is the outer core located?
- at 2900 km
- at 2900-5100 km
- at 5100 km
5. what is the asteroids belt and where it locates?
- it is thought to be the remains of a planet that failed to form when the solar system was formed, and it lies between mars and jupiter.