1. how was the solar system formed?
- Giant molecular cloud of gas and dust which collapsed under gravity
- by gaaaawwwdddd
- formed by accretion of material
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a body wave?
- waves that travel through the interior of the earth.
- a wave that travels through the earth.
3. what happens to the convection cells near a convergent plate boundary?
- when the two of the lateral currents meet at the subduction zone one or both start to sink as they are much more cooler and denser
- when the two of the lateral currents move apart at the subduction zone one or both start to sink as they are much more cooler and denser
4. what is the composition of the oceanic crust?
- basalt and iron
- Fe(iron) and Mg(magnesium), basalt, dolerite and gabbro
- Ni(nickel) and Mg(magnesium)
- Al(Aluminium) and Si(silica)
5. After a Meteorite Impact, what is the name given to the inverted rock?
- impact ejecta
- broken tillites