1. What is the scale called that is measured on the observed intensity of an Earthquake?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which planets are terrestrial and which ones are gas giants?
- terrestrial: mercury/venus/earth/mars-gas giants:jupiter/saturn/uranus/neptune
- terrestrial: namek/venus/earth/mars-gas giants:sunagakure/saturn/uranus/neptune
- u대한민국terrestrial: namek/venus/earth/mars-gas giants:sunagakure/saturn/uranus/neptune
3. how many types of body waves there is?
- 2: P and S waves
- 3: P,S and L waves
4. what is the iron meteorite made of, and which layer of the earth it represents?
- it is made of nickel and iron, and it represents the earth's core
- fragments of rock
- earth's core
5. what is paleomagnetism?
- is ancient magnetism preserved in rocks
- is a wmd