1. how was the solar system formed?
- formed by accretion of material
- Giant molecular cloud of gas and dust which collapsed under gravity
- by gaaaawwwdddd
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a seamount?
- a submarine basalt volcano rising at least 1000 km above the ocean floor without reaching sea levels.
- submarine basalt volcano
3. what does the richter scale measure?
- the magnitude of the earthquake by recording the amplitude of the earthquake waves.
- intensity of an Earthquake?
4. where is the outer core located?
- at 2900 km
- at 2900-5100 km
- at 5100 km
5. where is the ring of fire and what is it?
- in the pacific ocean, and they are chain of volcanic islands
- a chain of volcanoes