1. what is the moho discontinuity?
- the boundary between the crust and the mantle
- a zone were p and s waves cannot be recorded
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the convection currents?
- is the hypothesis that states that hot, low density material rises upwards. this then flows sideways and starts cooling down, and as it cools down the material becomes denser and it sinks down.
3. what is the method of dating used by geologists?
- radiometric dating
- datação radiométrica
- datación radiométrica
- радиометрикї знакомств
4. What is the name of the zone in a subducting plate where the most Earthquake Focus' are?
5. where is the outer core located?
- at 2900-5100km
- at 3000 km
- at 5100 km
- at 2900 km