1. Which Christmas plant was once so revered by early Britons that it had to be cut with a golden sickle?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the coveted toy in Jingle All the Way?
- Robot Man
- Turbo Man
- Turbo Boy
3. In 'The Polar Express' what is the 'first gift of christmas'?
- A Train Ticket
- A Sleigh Bell
- A Sugar Mouse
4. The character Jack Skellington appears in which Christmas film.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Nightmare After Christmas
5. What is the name of the Town in the classic Christmas Film 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Beverly Falls
- Bedford Falls
- Hill Valey