1. At which stage of mitosis does the nucleus disappear?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the three components of DNA contains nitrogen?
3. When one chromosome replicates two new sister ..... are formed?
4. If there was 5 base pairs of guanine in strand A and 2 pairs of cytosine in A and in strand B there were 5 pairs of cytosine how many pairs of guanine would there be in strand B?
- It is impossible to tell with the information given in the question
5. What is the bond joining two nucleotides together called?
- Phosphodiester bond
- Ionic bonds
- DNA helicase
- Hydrogen bonds