1. When one chromosome replicates two new sister ..... are formed?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many chromosomes does a human gamete contain?
3. If there was 5 base pairs of guanine in strand A and 2 pairs of cytosine in A and in strand B there were 5 pairs of cytosine how many pairs of guanine would there be in strand B?
- It is impossible to tell with the information given in the question
4. How many bonds is guanine and cytosine joined by?
5. Cytokinesis is when the cytoplasm of the cell starts to split into three identical daughter cells?