1. How many polynucleotide strands does one molecule of DNA have?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many bonds is guanine and cytosine joined by?
3. At which stage of mitosis does the nucleus disappear?
4. If there was 5 base pairs of guanine in strand A and 2 pairs of cytosine in A and in strand B there were 5 pairs of cytosine how many pairs of guanine would there be in strand B?
- It is impossible to tell with the information given in the question
5. Cytokinesis is when the cytoplasm of the cell starts to split into three identical daughter cells?