- Created by: 8bitcapybara
- Created on: 21-10-22 15:37
1. what is the problem with surface water?
- where would we go swimming?
- it dries up in the summer months
- it is too contaminated by chemicals and waste.
- it usually has aquatic life in it like fish and bugs.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. where does the UK get its water from?
- industrial water, open water and underground aquifers.
- Surface water, Ground water and waste-water.
3. where is water?
- outside rn
- in lakes, rivers and puddles
4. what is sedimentation?
- larger particles settle at the bottom of the water source after filtration
- Iodine is added to water to make the particles clump together, settling at the bottom.
- iron/ aluminium sulfate are added to make the particles clump together and settle at the bottom.
- larger particles settle at the bottom of the water source before being filtered.
5. what is the definition of potable water?
- distilled water
- water that is fit to drink
- water without dirt in it