1. The health-related components of physical fitness are most associated with
- How well the systems of the body operate
- Your level of athletic ability
- How fast you improve.
- How well you perform in sports activities
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. The ability to use skeletal muscles for a long period of time without tiring is called:
- Reaction time
- Muscular Endurance
- Muscular strength
3. Which of the following is/are a skill-related fitness component?
- Agility and Balance are both skill-related
4. The purpose of the initial fitness assessment, or pre-test, is:
- To compare students to each other
- A and B are both correct.
- To provide you with a basis for setting realistic goals
- To identify your strengths and weaknesses