- Created by: niss81
- Created on: 09-08-20 06:12
1. Which of the following describes pain that is located immediately below the shoulder blade?
- flank pain
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The foot is located ____ to the leg.
3. Which of the following refers to the area in front of the elbow?
4. Which of the following refers to the umbilicus?
5. A patient has been in a car wreck and is admitted to the emergency department with a chief complaint of severe cervical pain accompanied by loss of sensation in all extremities. Which of the following indicates the site of pain?
- lower back
- both knees