1. What does Sue Palmer blame for the increase in child mental health issues?
- 'electronic babysitters'
- Bullying in schools
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by a child centred society?
- Children are loved, valued and protected
- Children rule the universe
- Children today are less protected than before
3. Sociologists argue that childhood is...
- a social construct
- a universal concept
- something which has not changed over time
4. Who did research into child poverty?
- Wilmott & Young
- Townsend et al
- Neil Postman
5. Who argued that children in pre-industrial times were 'little adults'?
- Philipe Aries
- Talcott Parsons
- Anne Oakley
Similar Sociology resources: