1. what is meant by the term Quaternary structure
- Protein structure where a protein consists of more than one polypeptide chain.
- a protein structure that consists of only one polypeptide chain
- a sequence of amino acids
- a protein structure that consists of alpha helix's
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many oxygen molecules can bind to haemoglobin?
3. what is the function of collagen?
- there is no particular function
- to carry out metabolic activities
- to provide mechanical strength in many areas
- to hold the body together
4. what is the function of haemoglobin?
- to regulate temperature
- to carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues
- to provide energy to muscles
- to increase the water potentional within the blood vessels
5. which type of bond holds collagen molecules together forming cross-links?