1. Why was Quest first introduced as a quality system in the leisure industry?
- to help organise and manage stock
- To allow facilities to bench mark against each other
- to promote leisure amongst young people
- to help centres manage their staff more effectively
- to help public sector leisure facilities to compare each other
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which organisation promoted the formation of Quest?
- Investors in People
- Sport England
- The HSE
3. What are the main stages in Quest assessment?
- An external assessor only
- a mystery customer only
- Self assessment, external assessor and mystery customer
- Self assessment only
- staff interviews with their line manager
4. What score do you need to become registered for Quest?
5. What types of evidence might be requested in a Quest assessment?
- interviews with managers
- a range of evidence, including cleaning checklists, health and safety training and customer feedback
- cleaning rotas and checklists only
- interviews with customers
- customer feedback and complaints only