1. When products are checked at each stage of production, what is this an example of?
- Quality assurance
- Quality control
- Quality management
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Advantage of having Quality control?
- They can get a expert view to see if product is acceptable before sold.
- To check if product looks nice
3. What does Quality mean?
- Meeting the minimum standard
- Product is Satisfactory
- Product is not good enough
4. What is a Disadvantage of having Quality assurance?
- The staff could forget to check the product at some point and leave a mistake
- Staff work longer hours
5. What is producing goods to a quality standard most likely to do?
- Increase costs
- Decrease costs
- Makes business known more