1. What is producing goods to a quality standard most likely to do?
- Makes business known more
- Increase costs
- Decrease costs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Advantage of having Quality control?
- They can get a expert view to see if product is acceptable before sold.
- To check if product looks nice
3. What is a Disadvantage of having Quality assurance?
- The staff could forget to check the product at some point and leave a mistake
- Staff work longer hours
4. What does Quality mean?
- Product is not good enough
- Meeting the minimum standard
- Product is Satisfactory
5. Who needs to be satisfied with the quality of products?