1. What is producing goods to a quality standard most likely to do?
- Makes business known more
- Increase costs
- Decrease costs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a business produces faulty goods?
- Business is fined
- Damages the reputation of the firm.
- Makes more money
3. What is a Disadvantage of having Quality assurance?
- The staff could forget to check the product at some point and leave a mistake
- Staff work longer hours
4. What does Quality mean?
- Meeting the minimum standard
- Product is Satisfactory
- Product is not good enough
5. What is an Advantage of having Quality control?
- They can get a expert view to see if product is acceptable before sold.
- To check if product looks nice