- Created by: Jamiefromtooting
- Created on: 22-05-20 09:01
1. Total Quality Management (TQM) is when a
- company is continually attempting to improve its products and its performance. Customers tend to be loyal to this type of organisation.
- that is infrequently attempting to maintain its products and its performance
- company changes their product once in a while
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an ideal tolerance
- Zero tolerance
- High tolerance
- Medium tolerance
3. Quality Assurance (QA) is a a companies guarantee that the product or service it offers meets the accepted quality standards
- It is a technique used to check quality against a set standard or specification. It may be used to check the dimensions of a product or component
- Quality Assurance must be the responsibility of everybody involved in the creation of a product or service. QA must be built into every stage of product development and every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Quality Assurance doesn't include the responsibility of everybody involved in the creation of a product or service.
4. Quality Control requires...
- constant inspection throughout the manufacturing process in order to detect products which are not up to the required standard
- occasional checks throughout the manufacturing process to detect products which are not up to the required standard
- no checks throughout the manufacturing process as it is presumed they are up to the required standard
5. What does tolerance mean?
- defining how much variation from a precise size specification can be allowed
- defining how much difference a product can have from its original style
- defining how much stress the product can take