1. What colour is Br-'s precipitate?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour is Al3+ and Ca2+'s precipitate?
3. What colour is Cu2+'s precipitate?
4. How do you do a flame test?
- Roll Nichrome wire in sample substance, hold near Bunsen flame, observe colour change
- Clean a nichrome wire in dilute HCl, dip it into the sample solution/powder, hold it at edge of Bunsen flame, observe flame colour
- Dip Nichrome wire into sample substance, hold in middle of Bunsen flame, observe flame color
- Set a small amount of the sample substance on fire and observe flame colour
5. What colour is the flame from Copper?
- Pale green