1. What colour is Lithium's flame?
- Pale green
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you do a flame test?
- Clean a nichrome wire in dilute HCl, dip it into the sample solution/powder, hold it at edge of Bunsen flame, observe flame colour
- Set a small amount of the sample substance on fire and observe flame colour
- Dip Nichrome wire into sample substance, hold in middle of Bunsen flame, observe flame color
- Roll Nichrome wire in sample substance, hold near Bunsen flame, observe colour change
3. What colour is Al3+ and Ca2+'s precipitate?
4. What colour is Fe3+'s precipitate?
5. What colour is I-'s precipitate?