- Created by: Gemmaa
- Created on: 24-05-17 14:20
1. In research, anonymity is?
- When the researcher uses a pseudeonym instead of the respondents real name
- When the research doesn't know who the respondent is
- Where neither researcher or respondent know each others names
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. More recent ethnography has emphasised the need for a culturally sensitive approach to ethnography, true or false?
3. When doing research interviews which groups in society may it be hard to get consent from?
- Famous people & those in parliament
- Those with mental health issues & children
- Elderly people
4. What is research method is inductive research used in?
- Both qualitative and quantitative
5. Discourse analysis enables us to understand the assumptions behind how we represent the world...