1. There is a right angled triangle and the side opposite the right angle, which is also the longest side, has an unknown length.... The other 2 sides have lengths of 6 and 8. What is the missing length?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What side is the hypotenuse
- The side to the left of the triangle
- The side to the left + the side to the right
- The longest side of the shape and side opposite right angle
- The side to the right of the right angle
3. The longest side on a right angled triangle is 17, on of the others sides lengths is 15 and the other is unknown. What is the unknown side length?
4. When will pythagoras' theorem work?
- On a square
- On a right angled triangle
- On an equilateral triangle
- On an isosceles triangle
5. A right angled triangles corners are labelled DEF. DF is the longest side and has a length of 8.9cm. Side DE has a length of 7.9cm. Side length EF is unknown. What is the length of EF in cm?