1. The longest side on a right angled triangle is 17, on of the others sides lengths is 15 and the other is unknown. What is the unknown side length?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. A right angled triangles corners are labelled DEF. DF is the longest side and has a length of 8.9cm. Side DE has a length of 7.9cm. Side length EF is unknown. What is the length of EF in cm?
3. When will pythagoras' theorem work?
- On an equilateral triangle
- On a square
- On a right angled triangle
- On an isosceles triangle
4. What is the equation for using pythagoras?
- o = a+h
- h^2 = o^2 + a^2
- h = o+a
- o^2 = a^2 + h^2
5. What side is the hypotenuse
- The longest side of the shape and side opposite right angle
- The side to the right of the right angle
- The side to the left of the triangle
- The side to the left + the side to the right