1. A right angled triangles corners are labelled DEF. DF is the longest side and has a length of 8.9cm. Side DE has a length of 7.9cm. Side length EF is unknown. What is the length of EF in cm?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. There is a right angled triangle and the side opposite the right angle, which is also the longest side, has an unknown length.... The other 2 sides have lengths of 6 and 8. What is the missing length?
3. The longest side on a right angled triangle is 17, on of the others sides lengths is 15 and the other is unknown. What is the unknown side length?
4. What is the equation for using pythagoras?
- o^2 = a^2 + h^2
- h = o+a
- h^2 = o^2 + a^2
- o = a+h
5. When will pythagoras' theorem work?
- On a square
- On a right angled triangle
- On an equilateral triangle
- On an isosceles triangle