1. What was the response to the pamphlet 'Admonition to Parliament', published by Field and Wilcox in 1572?
- Field and Wilcox were imprisoned and Puritan printing presses were shut down
- Field and Wilcox were executed and Elizabeth published her own pamphlet against them
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the Vestments Controversy?
3. In which year did the Puritan influence in parliament become clear, marked by Strickland trying to have the Catholic elements removed from the Book of Common Prayer?
4. Which of these is not a type of Purtian?
5. Which of these was not imprisoned for demanding change within the church or publicizing seditious literature?