1. Which of these Bishops DIDN'T take positions within the church in order to try and reform it from within?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did most Catholic opposition come from according to the revisionist view?
- House of Lords
- House of Commons
3. Which of these Puritans had power within the Church?
- Edmund Grindal
- John Calvin
4. Why did Grindal, archbishop of Canterbury, refuse to suppress phrophersyings?
- He was too busy
- He believed they served a useful purpose in training better preaching
- He had Puritan sympathies
5. Which of these is not a type of Purtian?