1. What year was the Vestments Controversy?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to Grindal after he refuse to suppress the phrophesyings?
- He was suspended as Archbishop until his death in 1583
- He was immediately fired and replaced with Whitgift
3. In what year was Wentworth sent to the tower for leading a Puritan attack on clerical abuses?
4. Which of these is not a type of Purtian?
5. What year was the execution of Barrow and Greenwood and the Act Against Seditious Secretaries, marking the end of the separatist movement?