1. Which of these muscles are not accessory muscles of respiration?
- External intercostals
- Pectoralis major
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not associated with the apneustic centre?
- It is in the upper pons
- It stimulates the DRG and VRG
- It results in long gasping breathing
- It is inhibited by pulmonary stretch receptors
3. Increased inspiration when the chest wall is impeded is initiated by which receptors?
4. Which of these laws discusses the effect of airway diameter on resistance?
5. Which of these laws is associated with surface tension and alveolar collapse?