1. The internal intercostals are involved in which?
- Quiet expiration
- Forced expiration
- Quiet inspiration
- Forced inspiration
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Increased inspiration when the chest wall is impeded is initiated by which receptors?
3. Which of these laws discusses the effect of airway diameter on resistance?
4. Which of these laws discusses pressure and volume of gases?
5. Which of these is not associated with the pneumotaxic centre?
- It stimulates inspiratory neurons in the medulla
- It is an antagonist of the apneustic centre
- It increases breathing rate
- It is in the upper pons