- Created by: jmuller99
- Created on: 28-03-18 10:51
1. Which of the following is an example of a Constitutional Convention?
- The Prime Minister doesn't have to sit in the HoC
- The Queen's Powers
- The sovereign doesn't become publicly involved in party politics or government
- An individual doesn't have to be a member of the HoC or HoL to be a minister
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are there any nation laws with higher status than Parliament?
- Yes - Ratio Decidendi
- Yes - Directives
- Yes - Tort
3. What is another word for 'The Constitution'?
- The Ultimate Law
- The Basic Law
- The Standard Law
- The Fundamental Law
4. Where is the Citizen Initiative found?
- Art 11(3) TEU
- Art 11(3) TFEU
- Art 11(4) TEU
- Art 11(4) TFEU
5. Which EU institutions are part of the Executive?
- Parliament and Council
- Commission, Council and European Council
- Commission and European Council