1. Which case emphasises PS is a legal doctrine which has been developed and applied by courts?
- Factortame (No.2)
- Factortame (No.1)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the Citizen Initiative found?
- Art 11(3) TFEU
- Art 11(4) TFEU
- Art 11(4) TEU
- Art 11(3) TEU
3. What are Primary sources of EU Law?
- All Treaties
- Treaties ratified by MS
- Regulations and Directives
4. How many Member States were there originally?
- 6 - Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Ukraine and Luxembourg
- 6 - France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- 6 - France, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- 6 - Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Romania and Spain
5. When were the Lisbon Treaties signed?
- 2007 (into force 2009)