1. Which of these is not one of the criteria of deviation from mental health?
- environmental mastery
- self attitudes
- personal growth
- perception of reality
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many features are there in the failure to function adequately definition of abnormality?
3. How many criteria are ther for the deviation from ideal mental health definition of abnormality?
4. Which of these is not a limitation of deviation from social norms?
- social norms are subjective
- too optimistic
- not all criminals are mentally ill
- does not take culture into account
- social norms change with time
5. Which of these is not one of the main four features of the failure to function adequately definition?
- unconventional behaviour
- observer discomfort
- personal distress
- maladaptive behaviour