1. Herman and Mack produced the boundary model, what is it called when a restrained eater exceeds their cognitive boundary?
- 'screw you' effect
- 'What the hell' effect
- 'boy scout' effect
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case study can be used to support the brain structure theory of aggression?
- Little Hans
- Anne O
- Phineas Gage
- Little Albert
3. Which neurone was found in the basal ganglia of anorexics which affected their reward system?
4. What neurone was found in binge/purge type anorexics?
5. Which of these are related to the evolutionary theory of attitudes to food?
- Food Neophobia
- All of the above
- The human digestive system is adapted to eating meat
- Hunting for meat became more efficient