1. Which neurone was found in the basal ganglia of anorexics which affected their reward system?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a limitation for warfare group displays as an evolutionary explanation for aggression?
- The cruelty in human warfare is not seen in animals
- Supporting evidence
3. What neurone was found in binge/purge type anorexics?
4. Group displays in sports is an evolutionary adaptation of what?
- Attracting mates
- Defending Territory
- Mate retention
- Showing commitment
5. Bernard's 'Angry aggression theory' looks at what part of institutional aggression?