1. Hetherington and Ranson contributed to the Dual Centre Model by finding that...
- Lesions on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes rats to overeat, so is the satiety centre
- Lesions on the lateral hypothalamus causes rats to overeat so is the satiety centre
- Lesions on the lateral hypothalamus causes rats to stop eating, so is the feeding centre
- Lesions on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes rats to stop eating so is the feeding centre
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bandura et al used bobo dolls to study what social theory of aggression?
- Cue Arousal
- Social Learning Theory
- Relative Deprivation
3. Group displays in warfare has been studied using military men, what did this study find?
- Military men had more sex appeal, but only when showing bravery
- Military men had more sex appeal
- Military men had less sex appeal when showing bravery
4. Theilgaard can be criticised for what?
- The lack of safety when studying inmates
- Using thermatic perception to measure aggression
- Using XYY inmates
5. Bernard's 'Angry aggression theory' looks at what part of institutional aggression?