1. Group displays in sports is an evolutionary adaptation of what?
- Defending Territory
- Mate retention
- Attracting mates
- Showing commitment
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What neurone was found in binge/purge type anorexics?
3. What is a criticism of the preload/taste test?
- Interview was 'post-hoc'
- Individual food preference could be an extrenous variable
- All of the above
- Used all females
4. Group displays in warfare has been studied using military men, what did this study find?
- Military men had more sex appeal, but only when showing bravery
- Military men had more sex appeal
- Military men had less sex appeal when showing bravery
5. Where were a significant number of EDs found after TV was introduced?