1. Who suggested cockoldry as an explanation for aggression?
- Daly and Wilson
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the characteristics of a restrained eater?
- All of the above
- low BMR
- preoccupied with the thought of food
- low or depressed moods
3. Egoistic relative deprivation can be explained as what?
- Comparison between self and another individual.
- Comparison between groups.
4. Neave and Wolfson found testosterone was higher in football players playing...
- at home, especially in goal keepers.
- playing away
- playing home, especially strikers
5. Berkowitz and LePage studied cue arousal, what did they find?
- There was no difference between presence of guns or badminton rackets.
- The angry group gave more/longer shocks in the presence of badminton rackets.
- The angry group gave more/longer shocks in the presence of guns.
- The non-angry group gave more/longer shocks in the presence of guns.