1. Hetherington and Ranson contributed to the Dual Centre Model by finding that...
- Lesions on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes rats to overeat, so is the satiety centre
- Lesions on the lateral hypothalamus causes rats to stop eating, so is the feeding centre
- Lesions on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes rats to stop eating so is the feeding centre
- Lesions on the lateral hypothalamus causes rats to overeat so is the satiety centre
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Zimbardo's study of deindividuation using female undergraduates can be criticised for what?
- All of the above
- Using all females
- Lacking ecological validity
3. Who suggested cockoldry as an explanation for aggression?
- Daly and Wilson
4. What personality was found in 73% of girls and 50% of boys who had anorexia?
5. Egoistic relative deprivation can be explained as what?
- Comparison between self and another individual.
- Comparison between groups.