1. What are the characteristics of a restrained eater?
- low BMR
- preoccupied with the thought of food
- All of the above
- low or depressed moods
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which neurone was found in the basal ganglia of anorexics which affected their reward system?
3. What is a limitation for warfare group displays as an evolutionary explanation for aggression?
- The cruelty in human warfare is not seen in animals
- Supporting evidence
4. How many exposures are needed to change a baby's food preference?
5. Buss studied evolutionary aggression and found what?
- Males have strategies to keep their mate, called 'negative inducement'
- Sexual assault was linked to the risk of infidelity
- Bravery attracts females