1. Where were a significant number of EDs found after TV was introduced?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these are related to the evolutionary theory of attitudes to food?
- The human digestive system is adapted to eating meat
- Food Neophobia
- All of the above
- Hunting for meat became more efficient
3. How many exposures are needed to change a baby's food preference?
4. Who suggested cockoldry as an explanation for aggression?
- Daly and Wilson
5. Hetherington and Ranson contributed to the Dual Centre Model by finding that...
- Lesions on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes rats to stop eating so is the feeding centre
- Lesions on the lateral hypothalamus causes rats to overeat so is the satiety centre
- Lesions on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes rats to overeat, so is the satiety centre
- Lesions on the lateral hypothalamus causes rats to stop eating, so is the feeding centre