1. A Negative stimuli produces...?
- Negitive feelings
- no feelings
- Positive feelings
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the rating at its highest?
- When the experimenter had positively evaluated( reward) the ppts performance on the task
- When the experimenter had NEGATIVELY evaluated the ppts performance on the task
- on an airpolane
- it was never high
3. What did the results show?
- A scar
- That reward level was NOT superior to all other factors in determining relationship
- That reward level was superior to all other factors in determining relationship satisfaction
- They did not find any relevant results
4. However some studies....
- Are not like other studies, but are similar to some
- Have been conducted on real life couples and have tended to support these claims (Caspi and Herbener)
- found the same research but within different cultures
- Have been conducted on real life couples and have tended NOT to support these claims (Caspi and Herbener
5. How does this study lack Mundane realism?
- It was not conducted over a long period of time
- Because it forgot
- Carried out in a lab - do not show the principles of need satisfaction and similarity apply to real life
- Because it was carried out Unprofessionally