1. How does this study lack Mundane realism?
- Because it forgot
- Carried out in a lab - do not show the principles of need satisfaction and similarity apply to real life
- It was not conducted over a long period of time
- Because it was carried out Unprofessionally
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Lott suggest?
- That in many cultures women are more focused on needs of others- therefore not a universal explanation
- To order a takeaway
- Women are only focused on their own needs
- Women don't benefit
3. What did Cate et al do?
- Bake a cake
- Asked 337 individuals to assess their current relationship in terms of reward level and satisfaction
- Asked 337 individuals to assess their PAST relationships in terms of reward level and satisfaction
4. What did the results show?
- That reward level was superior to all other factors in determining relationship satisfaction
- That reward level was NOT superior to all other factors in determining relationship
- They did not find any relevant results
- A scar
5. What is Classical Conditiong?
- If we meet people in a happy mood MORE likely to like them ( association)
- If we meet people in a happy mood LESS likely to like them ( association)
- Washing an Oprah hair
- A Religion