1. What did Griiffit and Guay do?
- Participants were evaluated on a creative task- then asked how much they liked the experimenter
- Watched a tv clip
- Did a boogie
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the rating at its highest?
- it was never high
- When the experimenter had NEGATIVELY evaluated the ppts performance on the task
- When the experimenter had positively evaluated( reward) the ppts performance on the task
- on an airpolane
- on a rope
- Positives have to out weigh the negitives
- On your head
4. What did the results show?
- They did not find any relevant results
- That reward level was superior to all other factors in determining relationship satisfaction
- That reward level was NOT superior to all other factors in determining relationship
- A scar
5. What did Lott suggest?
- To order a takeaway
- Women are only focused on their own needs
- That in many cultures women are more focused on needs of others- therefore not a universal explanation
- Women don't benefit