1. What did the results show?
- They did not find any relevant results
- A scar
- That reward level was superior to all other factors in determining relationship satisfaction
- That reward level was NOT superior to all other factors in determining relationship
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. However some studies....
- Are not like other studies, but are similar to some
- Have been conducted on real life couples and have tended NOT to support these claims (Caspi and Herbener
- Have been conducted on real life couples and have tended to support these claims (Caspi and Herbener)
- found the same research but within different cultures
3. What did Griiffit and Guay do?
- Participants were evaluated on a creative task- then asked how much they liked the experimenter
- Watched a tv clip
- Did a boogie
4. How does this study lack Mundane realism?
- Carried out in a lab - do not show the principles of need satisfaction and similarity apply to real life
- Because it forgot
- Because it was carried out Unprofessionally
- It was not conducted over a long period of time
5. A Negative stimuli produces...?
- no feelings
- Negitive feelings
- Positive feelings