1. What did the results show?
- They did not find any relevant results
- That reward level was superior to all other factors in determining relationship satisfaction
- That reward level was NOT superior to all other factors in determining relationship
- A scar
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Lott suggest?
- Women don't benefit
- That in many cultures women are more focused on needs of others- therefore not a universal explanation
- Women are only focused on their own needs
- To order a takeaway
3. A rewarding stimuli produces...?
- No feelings
- Positive feelings
- Negitive feelings
4. What is operant conditioning?
- A dance
- Conditiong your hair
- Likely to repeat behavior that leads to a desirable outcome(reinforcement)
- NOT to repeat behavior that leads to a desirable outcome(reinforcement)
5. What did Cate et al do?
- Bake a cake
- Asked 337 individuals to assess their current relationship in terms of reward level and satisfaction
- Asked 337 individuals to assess their PAST relationships in terms of reward level and satisfaction