1. Following the orders of someone we believe to have authority is...
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. The way we are raised to behave and things we are taught to accept as normal is known as...
- Social loafing
- Operant conditioning
- Classical Conditioning
3. A buffer was used in Milgram's famous study with the teacher and the learner. What is meant by the term 'buffer'?
- An actor used to deceive participants
- Something that creates distance between the teacher and the learner
- The electric shock given to the learner by the teacher
4. Social loafing is...
- Putting less effort into doing something when you are with others doing the same thing
- Doing nothing in an emergency when someone needs help
- Behaving differently or changing your views due to group pressure
5. The effect other people have on our behaviour is known as...
- Social influence
- Autokinetic effect
Similar Psychology resources: