1. What is the duration of LTM?
- 50 years
- A lifetime
- 10 years
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long does information stay in our sensory memory?
- 4 seconds
- 2 seconds
- 3 seconds
3. What did the investigaton into encoding show about LTM?
- That it encodes semantically
- That it encodes acoustically
- That is doesn't encode at all
4. What is encoding?
- The length of time that information can be held for
- The way in which information is transferred or coded to be stored by sound or meaning
- The amount of information that can be stored in memory at any particular time
5. What is the magic number?