1. What happpens if we pay attention to what's in our sensory memory?
- It transfers to our short term memory
- We forget it
- It transfers to our long term memory
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is retrieval?
- The way in which information is transferred to be store by sound or meaning
- When information stored in the memory is remembered
- When encoded information is stored in the memory until needed
3. What is capacity?
- The amount of information that can be stored in memory at any particular time
- The length of time that information can be held for
- The way in which information is transferred or coded to be stored by sound or meaning
4. Who conducted the study into the duration of STM?
- Peterson & Peterson
5. What is the magic number?