1. Ainsworth devised which study into attachment types?
- The Familiar Situation Study
- The Strange Situation Study
- The Stranger and Infant Study
- The Mother Baby Separation Study
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Learning Theory of Attachment it states that attachments are formed through what?
- A biological chemical
- Survival strategies
3. What is attachment defined as?
- A strong, reciprocal emotional bond with another person
- When an infant loves their mother because they provide food for them
- A bond formed between two people
- When a connection forms between a mother and a baby, usually for life
4. The infant has a strong attachment with the caregiver, is distressed at separation and content when the caregiver returns. These are the characteristics of which type of attachment?
- Type C
- Type B
- Type A
- Type D
5. In the Learning Theory of Attachment, Dollard and Miller argue that infants form attachments through what?
- Infants cry and smile instinctively, resulting in a bond forming as caregiver wishes to protect infant from harm
- Infants biological instinct to follow the caregiver because they provide comfort and love
- Infants motivated drives to satisfy needs, leads to operant conditioning in caregiver
- All infant human behaviour is a product of survival strategies and natural selection