1. Who proposed the 4 characteristics of attachment?
- Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ainsworth devised which study into attachment types?
- The Familiar Situation Study
- The Mother Baby Separation Study
- The Strange Situation Study
- The Stranger and Infant Study
3. In Bowlby's Evolutionary Theory of Attachment, what is monotropy?
- A single attachment to one person who is most important to the infant
- A single theory of attachment
- A single instinct which causes the baby to cry
- A single process, in which infants learn to recognise caregiver
4. In the Learning Theory of Attachment it states that attachments are formed through what?
- A biological chemical
- Survival strategies
5. In the Learning Theory of Attachment, Dollard and Miller argue that infants form attachments through what?
- Infants motivated drives to satisfy needs, leads to operant conditioning in caregiver
- Infants cry and smile instinctively, resulting in a bond forming as caregiver wishes to protect infant from harm
- Infants biological instinct to follow the caregiver because they provide comfort and love
- All infant human behaviour is a product of survival strategies and natural selection