1. In the Learning Theory of Attachment it states that attachments are formed through what?
- Survival strategies
- A biological chemical
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Learning Theory of Attachment, Dollard and Miller argue that infants form attachments through what?
- All infant human behaviour is a product of survival strategies and natural selection
- Infants cry and smile instinctively, resulting in a bond forming as caregiver wishes to protect infant from harm
- Infants motivated drives to satisfy needs, leads to operant conditioning in caregiver
- Infants biological instinct to follow the caregiver because they provide comfort and love
3. Ainsworth devised which study into attachment types?
- The Familiar Situation Study
- The Mother Baby Separation Study
- The Strange Situation Study
- The Stranger and Infant Study
4. Who proposed the 3 types of attachment?
- Hodgers and Tizard
- Ainsworth and Bell
5. Who proposed the 4 characteristics of attachment?
- Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg
Similar Psychology resources: