1. What is the purpose of the Episodic Buffer?
- It deals with spoken and written material
- It stores and processes information in a visual or spatial form
- To bind together all the information from the other components
- It controls attention and coordinates the actions of the other components
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two parts to the Phonological Loop?
- Episodic Buffer & Phonoligcal Store
- Central Executive & Episodic Buffer
- Phonological Store & Articulatory Loop
- Articulatory Store & Phonological Loop
3. Which method was used by Loftus and Palmer?
- Natural Experiment
- Laboratory Experiment
- Field Experiment
4. Who researched Eye-Witness Testimony?
- Loftus & Palmer
- Peterson & Peterson
- Raine et al
5. According to MSM, what must an individual do in order for information to be passed from the sensory store to the short term store?
- Pay attention
- Rehearse it
- Write it down