1. What are the two parts to the Phonological Loop?
- Phonological Store & Articulatory Loop
- Central Executive & Episodic Buffer
- Articulatory Store & Phonological Loop
- Episodic Buffer & Phonoligcal Store
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the duration and capacity of Short-Term Memory?
- Duration is under 2 secs and Capacity is very limited
- Duration is around 18 secs and Capacity is 7 ± 2 items
- Duration and Capacity is unlimited
3. Who devised the MSM theory?
- Loftus & Palmer
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
4. What year was the Episodic Budder added to the WMM?
5. What is the purpose of the Visuo-Spatial Sketchpad?
- It controls attention and coordinates the actions of the other components
- It stores and processes information in a visual or spatial form
- To bind together all the information from the other components
- It deals with spoken and written material