1. How is information stored in the long term memory store?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the most important component of the WMM?
- Phonological Loop
- Episodic Buffer
- Central Executive
- Visuo-Spatial Sketchpad
3. What is the purpose of the Visuo-Spatial Sketchpad?
- It stores and processes information in a visual or spatial form
- It deals with spoken and written material
- To bind together all the information from the other components
- It controls attention and coordinates the actions of the other components
4. According to MSM, what must an individual do in order for information to be passed from the sensory store to the short term store?
- Write it down
- Rehearse it
- Pay attention
5. Which method was used by Loftus and Palmer?
- Laboratory Experiment
- Field Experiment
- Natural Experiment