- Created by: Poppy Sansom
- Created on: 24-05-17 15:56
1. What is the response programming stage?
- where the individual identifies and recognises the input
- Where the individual organises the motor system to produce the desired movement
- where the individual decides what response should be made
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Distributed Practice is....
- Rest is relatively longer than amount of time practicing
- Rest is relatively shorter than the amount of time practicing
- rest is the same length of the time practiced
3. What is Hicks Law?
- the quality of movement and / or the sucess of its outcome and is usually goal directed
- Describes the relationship between choice reaction time and the number of stimulus-response alternatives
- the differences between individuals
- The interval between the presentation of an unanticipated stimulus and the beginning of the response
4. What answer is the comparison of individuals performance?
- Outcome goals
- Performance Goals
- Process Goals
- Emergent Behaviour
5. What is the definition of a closed Skill?
- Occur in stable but unpredictable environments
- Occur in motion but predictable environments
- Occur in a stable, Stationary and predictable environment
- Occur in enviroments that are unpredictable