- Created by: ihavenoideawhatiamdoing
- Created on: 30-04-16 14:42
1. What are the symptoms of physiological stress?
- Sleeplessness, headaches
- Starts sweating, candle spreads the eye, heart rate is accelerating
- feeling sick, vomiting (throw up)
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which diseases associated with stress?
- heart disease, diabetes
- Common cold
3. Work Related Illnesses
- High blood pressure, symptoms of born
- Heart disease
4. Define the meaning of the term 'stress'
- Stress is why you can not sleep
- Physiological stress-response to physical and psychological straenachosydd-perceived inability to cope
- Stress is something feared
- Stress is feeling sad
Similar Psychology resources: