1. Did participants identify more objects after seeing an appropriate or inappropriate context?
- Appropriate context
- Inappropriate context
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a perceptual set?
- When a piece of information is passed from one person to another
- The tendency to notice some things more than others.
- When a participant is given a story to remember
3. Strengths of the study
- Control group used, lots of evidence and findings supported by recent evidence
- Instructions, inaccurate data did not affect results and time taken to remember each object the same.
- Done many times and other stories were used.
4. What type of experiment was it?
5. Weaknesses of the study
- Participants what they were doing (may have tried harder) and fewer results since some data could not be used.
- Unfamiliar material chosen and changes over time unfair.
- Real life not as ambiguous as stimuli and studies not generalisable.
Similar Psychology resources: