1. What is a perceptual set?
- When a piece of information is passed from one person to another
- The tendency to notice some things more than others.
- When a participant is given a story to remember
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of experiment was it?
3. What was the dependent variable?
- The number of correctly identified objects.
- Whether story could be remembered accurately or not.
- Participants' drawing compared to original.
4. What was the independent variable?
- The four conditions of the context - recognising loaf after seeing kitchen (appropriate), recognising mailbox after kitchen (inappropriate, similar), recognising drum after kitchen (inappropriate, different) and no context
- The type of task
- Whether verbal labels were heard or not
5. How many students were tested?
- 95 participants
- 64 participants
- 20 participants
Similar Psychology resources: