1. Did participants identify more objects after seeing an appropriate or inappropriate context?
- Appropriate context
- Inappropriate context
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the independent variable?
- Whether verbal labels were heard or not
- The four conditions of the context - recognising loaf after seeing kitchen (appropriate), recognising mailbox after kitchen (inappropriate, similar), recognising drum after kitchen (inappropriate, different) and no context
- The type of task
3. What is a perceptual set?
- The tendency to notice some things more than others.
- When a participant is given a story to remember
- When a piece of information is passed from one person to another
4. Strengths of the study
- Control group used, lots of evidence and findings supported by recent evidence
- Instructions, inaccurate data did not affect results and time taken to remember each object the same.
- Done many times and other stories were used.
5. What type of experiment was it?
Similar Psychology resources: