1. How many students were tested?
- 64 participants
- 20 participants
- 95 participants
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the three objects used?
- Drum, toaster and loaf of bread
- Drum, mailbox and loaf of bread
- Drum, mailbox and toaster
- Toaster, mailbox and loaf of bread
3. What did Palmer want to find out?
- Whether words shown with pictures would affect the way the picture was remembered
- Whether context affects perception.
- How much information changes with each reproduction
4. Did participants identify more objects after seeing an appropriate or inappropriate context?
- Appropriate context
- Inappropriate context
5. What type of experiment was it?
Similar Psychology resources: