1. Who added the episodic buffer to the WMM and in what year?
- Tulving, 2001
- Baddeley, 2000
- Logie, 2000
- Logie, 1995
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the names of the two subsystems in the WMM?
- articulatory loop and visuo-spatial sketchpad
- buffer and central executive
- Phonological loop and visuo-spatial sketchpad
- phonological store and buffer
3. what are the two parts of the phonological loop and what do they each do?
- phonological loop - hearing and articulatory store - speaking/verbal info
- phonological store - verbal info e.g. speech and articulatory loop - auditory info e.g articulatory processing
- phonological store - auditory info e.g articulatory processing and articulatory loop - verbal info e.g speech
4. Which part of WMM deals with what things are, where they are, movement and actions?
- visuo-spatial loop
- articulatory loop
- visuo-spatial sketchpad
- phonological store
5. Describe episodic LTM
- explicit (conscious), include general knowledge , concepts, meanings (e.g how to spell) initial coding is in the pre-frontal and temporal lobes
- explicit (conscious), personal experiences, initially coded in pre-frontal cortex but stored in neoortex, come together in hippocampus to form a memory episode
- implicit (conscious), occur early in life and don't require much attention, e.g how to walk, talk, eat, etc