1. Who added the episodic buffer to the WMM and in what year?
- Logie, 2000
- Baddeley, 2000
- Logie, 1995
- Tulving, 2001
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which part of WMM deals with what things are, where they are, movement and actions?
- visuo-spatial loop
- articulatory loop
- visuo-spatial sketchpad
- phonological store
3. what are the two parts of the phonological loop and what do they each do?
- phonological loop - hearing and articulatory store - speaking/verbal info
- phonological store - verbal info e.g. speech and articulatory loop - auditory info e.g articulatory processing
- phonological store - auditory info e.g articulatory processing and articulatory loop - verbal info e.g speech
4. Research - used fMRI scans, found pre-frontal cortex was activated when verbal and spatial tasks were performed together but not separately - suggests pre-frontal cortex is associated with central executive
- Baddeley et al (1975)
- Baddeley and Hitch (1974)
- D'espositio et al (1995)
- Gathercole and Baddeley (1993)
5. what are the names of the two subsystems in the WMM?
- phonological store and buffer
- articulatory loop and visuo-spatial sketchpad
- Phonological loop and visuo-spatial sketchpad
- buffer and central executive