1. Geer and Maisel's (1972) study on lack of control as a source of stress, which group displayed the most amount of stress
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 3
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the resulting scores in Holmes and Rahe (1967) which looks at self report as a measure of stress labelled as?
- Life Change units
- Readjustment ratings
- Mean points
3. Definition of Cognitive rational non-adherence.
- Fully aware of the issues and choose not to adhere
- Not fully aware of the issues and still choose not adhere
- Forget to adhere to medical regime
4. Which one of these was not a measure taken in Johansson (1978) work as a cause of stress?
- Body temperature
- Blood test
- Catecholamine (adrenaline) was measured in the urine
- Self rating scale of words were made on a scale of zero to maximal
- Caffeine and nicotine consumption were noted
5. Which of these did NOT appear on the self rating scale in Johansson (1978) work as a cause of stress
- Enjoyment of job