1. When was the most amount of change in behaviour seen Cowpe's study on Media campaigns?
- Before the campaign
- No change seen
- During the campaign
- After the campaign
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a finding in Bulipit's Study for cognitive rational non-adherence?
- 13% of People did not enjoy the treatment so discontinued -Rotter 1966
- 8% of males discontinued treat due to sexual issues - Curb et al 1958
- 15% of patients stopped treatment due to side effects - Medical Research Council 1981
3. What was the most effective group Janis and Feshbach's study on fear arousal?
- Took part in activity to increase fear arousal
- moderate fear appeal
- Minimal Fear appeal
- Strong fear appeal
4. Geer and Maisel's (1972) study on lack of control as a source of stress how long was the GSR allowed to calibrate and find a baseline?
- 5 mins
- 10 mins
- 30 mins
5. What were sex-unspecified case studies most diagnosed as in Ford and Widiger (1989) gender bias diagnosis of dysfunctional behaviour?
- Boderline personality disorder
- Passive-aggressive disorder
- Histronic personality disorder
- Antisocial personality disorder