1. Which of these is NOT a factor that effects of persons self-efficacy
- Persausory influences
- Enactive Influences
- Cues to Actions (Internal/External)
- Emotive influences
- Vicarious Influences
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements are true in Dannenberg's study about Leglisation as a method of health promotion?
- passing a law can lead to significant negative changes in people's health behaviours.
- passing a law can lead to significant positive changes in people's health behaviours.
- passing a law can lead to no significant changes in people's health behaviours.
3. Ellis (1962) when looking at Cognition as a technique for managing stress, uses an A-B-C-D-E paradigm. Which of these is NOT included
- Consequences- behavioural consequences of irrational beliefs- therapy begins
- Disputing- disputing irrational beliefs in therapy
- Beliefs- irrational beliefs that develop in relation to A
- Effect- Review the effect the therapy has had to cope well with the future
- Concerning factors- Irrational beliefs overtake the patients life
- Activating - an experience that activates the stress
4. main and background study for Locus of Control
- Background-Rotter Main - Bandura
- Background-Rotter Main - Wallston et al
- Main-Wallston et al No Background
- Background-Wallston et al Main -Rotter
5. Sample used in Holmes and Rahe (1967) which looks at self report as a measure of stress
- 394 subjects (179 m,215 f) from a range of educational abilities, ethnic groups and religions.
- Entire "Freshman" class at large school in Connecticut, mean age 15
- 60 undergrads enrolled in a psychology course from New York University
- 100 participants who had previously completed a health survey in 1965. They were from California mostly white, protestant , with adequate or above average income and at least a 9th grade education.