1. What are the weaknesses of a field experiment?
- hard to control and involve covert obs
- unreliable and subjective
- lack validity and low ecological validity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the weaknesses of a case study?
- limited samples and longitudinal
- researcher bias and snapchat
- unscientific and unethical
3. What are the strengths of a lab experiment?
- ethical and scientific
- high controls and cause and effect
- high validity and reliable
4. What are the strengths of a self reports?
- increase academic understanding and reliable
- reduce demand characteristics and ethical
- qualitative data and scientific
5. What are the strengths of case studies?
- high ecological validity and high validity
- increase academic knowledge and greater insight
- reliable and scientific
Similar Psychology resources: