1. What are the strengths of a self reports?
- increase academic understanding and reliable
- reduce demand characteristics and ethical
- qualitative data and scientific
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the strengths of a field experiment?
- reliable and scientific
- high ecological validity and less potential for demand characteristics
- ethical and quantitative data
3. What are the strengths of an observation?
- scientific and high ecological validity
- reduce demand characteristics and inter observer and external reliability
- high validity and ethical
4. What are the weaknesses of a field experiment?
- lack validity and low ecological validity
- hard to control and involve covert obs
- unreliable and subjective
5. What are the weaknesses of a case study?
- limited samples and longitudinal
- researcher bias and snapchat
- unscientific and unethical
Similar Psychology resources: