1. What are the strengths of case studies?
- increase academic knowledge and greater insight
- reliable and scientific
- high ecological validity and high validity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the weaknesses of a case study?
- limited samples and longitudinal
- researcher bias and snapchat
- unscientific and unethical
3. What are the weaknesses of a field experiment?
- hard to control and involve covert obs
- unreliable and subjective
- lack validity and low ecological validity
4. What are the weaknesses of an observations?
- potential for misinterpretation and bias and could cause distress
- unscientific and quantitative data
- potential for demand characteristics and unethical
5. What are the weaknesses of a self report?
- open to demand characteristics and researcher bias
- unreliable and low ecological validity
- low validity and unscientific
Similar Psychology resources: