1. What are the weaknesses of an observations?
- potential for misinterpretation and bias and could cause distress
- unscientific and quantitative data
- potential for demand characteristics and unethical
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the weaknesses of a self report?
- low validity and unscientific
- open to demand characteristics and researcher bias
- unreliable and low ecological validity
3. What are the strengths of a lab experiment?
- ethical and scientific
- high controls and cause and effect
- high validity and reliable
4. What are the strengths of a self reports?
- qualitative data and scientific
- increase academic understanding and reliable
- reduce demand characteristics and ethical
5. What are the strengths of case studies?
- high ecological validity and high validity
- increase academic knowledge and greater insight
- reliable and scientific
Similar Psychology resources: