1. What are the weaknesses of an observations?
- potential for demand characteristics and unethical
- potential for misinterpretation and bias and could cause distress
- unscientific and quantitative data
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the strengths of an observation?
- reduce demand characteristics and inter observer and external reliability
- high validity and ethical
- scientific and high ecological validity
3. What are the weaknesses of a field experiment?
- lack validity and low ecological validity
- hard to control and involve covert obs
- unreliable and subjective
4. What are the strengths of case studies?
- high ecological validity and high validity
- increase academic knowledge and greater insight
- reliable and scientific
5. What are the weaknesses of a lab experiment?
- quantitative data and low ecological validity
- ps unaware and subjective
- snapchat and ps unaware
Similar Psychology resources: