- Created by: FrenchToastBF
- Created on: 07-09-18 17:12
1. In the control group what were the rates of incorrect answers given?
- None gave incorrect answers
- 5% gave incorrect answers
- 1% gave incorrect answers
- 19% gave incorrect answers
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does confederate mean?
- An actor taking part in the experiment who pretends to be a subject but who works for the researcher
- The person/people who physically organise the experiment and take care of legal issues
- A participant who agrees to take part in an illegal experiment
- A person who is part of an experiment without their knowledge
3. Who replicated Asch's experiment in 1980?
- Perrin and Spencer
- Philip Zimbardo
- Stanley Milgram
- Solomon Asch himself
4. Which of these was an ethical issue during the experiment?
- Participants were deceived into thinking it was a vision test
- Participants did not sign a contract of consent stating that they were happy to take part
- Participants didn't know they were being filmed or recorded
- Participants were visibly distressed from being made fun of when they didn't conform.
5. How many naive participants were there in each group?