- Created by: FrenchToastBF
- Created on: 07-09-18 17:12
1. How were the participants sat during the trials?
- In a random cluster in the centre of the room as this didn't affect the results of the experiment.
- In a line with the naive participant coming last or second to last
- In a circle so that the naive participant could see everyone's faces
- In a line with the naive participant being first so he could watch everyone else give there answers after him
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the participants conform?
- Because they wanted to fit into the group and because they thought the group was right and they were wrong
- Because they were under pressure from the person reading the questions
- They didn't conform and answered correctly every time
3. What does confederate mean?
- An actor taking part in the experiment who pretends to be a subject but who works for the researcher
- A person who is part of an experiment without their knowledge
- The person/people who physically organise the experiment and take care of legal issues
- A participant who agrees to take part in an illegal experiment
4. Who replicated Asch's experiment in 1980?
- Philip Zimbardo
- Perrin and Spencer
- Solomon Asch himself
- Stanley Milgram
5. What happened during the replication of the experiment?
- 29% of the naive participants conformed
- Nearly all of the participants conformed to the majority
- Only 1 conformed out of 396
- None of the naive participants conformed