1. In Strober et al.'s study what were the results?
- High levels of perfectionism with an average of 53% for girls and 70% for boys
- High levels of perfectionism with an average of 73% for girls and 50% for boys
- High levels of perfectionism with an average of 50% for girls and 73% for boys
- Low levels of perfectionism with an average of 13% for girls and 5% for boys
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which study found that anorexics were finished a task very quickly even though they reported that they weren't impulsive?
- Halmi et al.
- Butler and Montgomery
- Strober et al.
- Jones and Buckingham
3. What's an disadvantage of Bruch's psychodynamic theory?
- Lack of research, lowers reliability
- Age bias so it lowers population validity and cannot be generalised to older sufferers, making it harder to treat them
- Gender bias so population validity is lowered
4. What study found that homosexuality was a risk factor of body issues?
- Halmi et al.
- Siever et al
- Becker et al.
5. Evaluative point of personality being the cause of AN
- Personality is very subjective
- No supportive research, lowering validity of the theory as you cannot be sure personality's effect on disorder is being measured
- No causal relationship can be established as its unknown whether which cause the other or whether there is any cause and effect relationship
- Causal relationship can be established as its personality causes the disorder