1. What is central control?
- The cognitive ability to suppress automatic responses whilst we perform deliberate actions instead
- The cognitive ability to reflect on thoughts and behaviour
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In EE, what is hostility usually accompanied with?
- Needless self-sacrifice
3. What did Fromm-Reichmann propose?
- Schiophrnogenic mother
- The double-bind theory
4. What is expressed emotion (EE)?
- The negative emotion expressed towards a patient by their carers
- The emotion expressed by the schizogenic patient towards their carer
5. How many patients and controls were in Stirling's study?
- 3000 patients and 1800 controls
- 30 patients and 18 controls
- 300 patients and 180 controls