- Created by: 13paskell
- Created on: 05-04-18 22:47
1. What is expressed emotion (EE)?
- The negative emotion expressed towards a patient by their carers
- The emotion expressed by the schizogenic patient towards their carer
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many patients and controls were in Stirling's study?
- 30 patients and 18 controls
- 300 patients and 180 controls
- 3000 patients and 1800 controls
3. What is central control?
- The cognitive ability to suppress automatic responses whilst we perform deliberate actions instead
- The cognitive ability to reflect on thoughts and behaviour
4. What did Gregory Bateson propose?
- The double-bind theory
- Schiophrnogenic mother
5. Read et al. reviewed 46 studies of child abuse and schizophrenia. What was the percentage of men and women that were found to have been abused.
- 69% women and 59% men
- 59% women and 69% men
- 80% women and 50% men