1. what methods does psychoanalysis use?
- anti depressants
- Dream analysis, projective test and free association
- dream analysis and sleeping pills
- free association , mind map and drawing
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Declerk says that psychoanalysis works when who carries it out?
- trained practioner
3. what does psychoanalysis do ?
- combat issues
- talk about childhood
- unroot issues in the unconsious mind and bring them to patients attention
- give drugs to patient
4. what does harris say about parenting and depression?
- lack of food leads to depression
- lack of any care leads to depression
- lack of adequate care leads to depression
- death of mother leads to depression
5. what does bifulco say about depression?
- that it comes from lack of foood
- that it comes from poor treatment from parent
- that it comes from a loss of a parent
- that it comes from lack of attention