1. what methods does psychoanalysis use?
- Dream analysis, projective test and free association
- free association , mind map and drawing
- dream analysis and sleeping pills
- anti depressants
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does bemporad say about loss of a family member before 18 months old ?
- seek affection if they dont get it they become depressed
- get anger problems
- hate the world and become depressed
- nothing happens they are too young to remember
3. what does harris say about parenting and depression?
- lack of food leads to depression
- lack of any care leads to depression
- lack of adequate care leads to depression
- death of mother leads to depression
4. what does psychoanalysis do ?
- give drugs to patient
- unroot issues in the unconsious mind and bring them to patients attention
- talk about childhood
- combat issues
5. what does bifulco say about depression?
- that it comes from lack of attention
- that it comes from a loss of a parent
- that it comes from poor treatment from parent
- that it comes from lack of foood