1. what does harris say about parenting and depression?
- lack of food leads to depression
- lack of adequate care leads to depression
- death of mother leads to depression
- lack of any care leads to depression
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Declerk says that psychoanalysis works when who carries it out?
- trained practioner
3. what does birbings say causes depression?
- lack of food
- Low selfesteem as a result of harsh parenting
- lack of affection from mother
- premature birth
4. who proposed this approach?
5. what does psychoanalysis do ?
- give drugs to patient
- unroot issues in the unconsious mind and bring them to patients attention
- talk about childhood
- combat issues