1. who carried out the study into rhesus monkey and found that they suffered seperation anxiety and depression ?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what methods does psychoanalysis use?
- Dream analysis, projective test and free association
- anti depressants
- free association , mind map and drawing
- dream analysis and sleeping pills
3. what does harris say about parenting and depression?
- lack of food leads to depression
- lack of adequate care leads to depression
- death of mother leads to depression
- lack of any care leads to depression
4. who proposed this approach?
5. what does psychoanalysis do ?
- give drugs to patient
- unroot issues in the unconsious mind and bring them to patients attention
- talk about childhood
- combat issues